Each year is full of great reasons to celebrate. From New Year’s right through to Christmas there are plenty of things to get excited about:
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a bang by hosting a 1920’s jazz party. Dress up in style: the ladies in flapper dresses and feather boas and the men in suits with black tie and fedora hats. Complete the atmosphere by serving canapés on our vintage tiered cake stands, only the finest of champagne in our elegant flutes or fabulous cocktails served in our art deco inspired tea cups.
- Delicious party treats already look spectacular served in our vintage tea cups, but why not dazzle your guests further by adding sparklers to the tasty treats. This instantly creates a feeling of celebration and a glass of bubbly is all that is needed to complete the party atmosphere.
- Host a Mad Hatter’s tea party to celebrate the carnival period. Vintage tea cups, yummy scones and quirky outfits are a must.
- Treat your family at Easter to mini cupcakes, hot cross buns and fill our beautiful tea cups with mini eggs as an extra little treat for everyone. Adults can sit back, sip Pimm’s cocktails from our vintage glasses and watch the kids run around the garden searching for Easter treasures.
- Put the spook back into Halloween with a Gothic style tea party. Our range of black tea cups each with beautiful gold gilding set off this dramatic look perfectly and don’t forget to mention the dress code to your guests: it’s back to black of course!
- Enjoy Christmas at home with friends and loved ones and decorate the table in true seasonal vintage style. Fruit cake, mince pies and chocolate log all look great served on our red, gold and white cake platters. Fill teacups with warm mulled wine or eggnog for the perfect Christmas alternative to tea. It’s guaranteed to give you that Christmassy feeling.